Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Feeling watched

Dr. Darien's been getting worse and worse, especially since the brain with eyes appeared in the jar on the table. He gets all gloaty about it, going over, chuckling at it. The brain just watches. Today Dr. Darien was going on about something, we were dissecting a body, he was being all.. um.. Sparky... and it was a mess. I think we might have to do some rodent removal, i saw a mouse wandering around the room. I didn't say anything at the time, I'd rather not have to spend time dissecting a mouse if he decides he wants to create little people 3 apples high.
I'm really a bit worried at how he's getting. I'm also worried about writing in here anymore- I excused myself while he was monologuing and left the lab, coming to get my journal, and found it open to anyone's eyes. There was nobody around except a cat. I thought back to the mouse in the lab and thought that might be just the thing. If Darien didn't want to dissect it or turn it into some mecha-cat. I picked the fluffball up and started stroking its ears, inciting a purr even as it tried to get away. Strange cat. I took it downstairs and gave it a tin of tuna, which it ate with gusto, then glutted, curled up under a chair and fell asleep.
I went to check back later, to see if Darien wanted to meet this new pet that I'd found, I didn't see it anywhere. The door was open though, so I guess I hadn't closed it tightly enough and it blew open with the wind. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment